Here is a guided checklist I present to my clients to help them prepare for their new website.
- Establish what you will use the website for.
- Establish if you will be collecting payments on your website.
- Prepare the initial information you will share on your website including text and images. Ensure your texts are properly formatted for grammar and spelling and your images are of good quality. Preferred image file types are jpg or png.
- Prepare high-quality videos or YouTube links to high-quality videos you are authorized to use it on your website.
- List all your public contacts that will be used on the website such as e-mails, phone numbers,
fax numbers, Whatsapp number, and social media links.
- List any other websites or resources you wish to include on your website.
- Prepare a write up about your brand, your bio (for personal website) or your company profile.
- List the products or services you will be sharing on your website.
- Indicate in bullet form any additional sections and information you wish to have on the website.
- Indicate 3 potential domain names you wish to have in order of your preference. Eg: yourname.com, yourname.org, yourname.net, etc.
Let’s get started on your website. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to follow Tehilla Media on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for frequent updates.
Latest posts by Marcus Romero (see all)
- Website maintenance and updates - April 10, 2022
- How does an online store do shipping or delivery in Trinidad and Tobago? - April 3, 2022
- Why start an online store in Trinidad & Tobago? - March 27, 2022