Here is a checklist I present to my clients to help them prepare for their new mobile app.
- Determine the main uses of your app.
- Determine if you will be collecting payments on your app.
- Determine if you will have live content such as blog posts on your app.
- Determine the preferred devices your app will be developed for.
- Prepare the initial information you will share on your app including text, high-quality images and videos. Ensure your texts are properly formatted for grammar and spelling and your images are gif, jpg or png.
- Determine if you will be using membership or mailing list functions on the app.
- List all your public contacts that will be used on your apps such as e-mails, phone numbers, fax numbers, WhatsApp numbers, and social media links.
- List your company website or resources you wish to link on your app.
- Prepare a write up about your brand, your bio (for personal apps) or your company profile.
- List the products or services you will be sharing on your app.
- Indicate in bullet form any special sections and information you wish to have on the app.
- Estimate at least 3 weeks for your apps to be approved and published on the app stores.
Let’s get started on your mobile app. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit tmcaribbean.com
Be sure to follow Tehilla Media on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for frequent updates.
See our blogs: https://tehillamedia.com/increase-sales-during-the-pandemic
Latest posts by Marcus Romero (see all)
- Website maintenance and updates - April 10, 2022
- How does an online store do shipping or delivery in Trinidad and Tobago? - April 3, 2022
- Why start an online store in Trinidad & Tobago? - March 27, 2022