In today’s media-driven world it is imperative that you stay current with all of the latest technologies, one of which is HD or High Definition streaming.
Years ago broadcasters and content providers were limited to Television to broadcast a standard definition or SD video stream to a large audience.
Today the internet has revolutionized the way we communicate and broadcast. High Definition equipment is now readily available at very affordable prices.
To produce HD broadcast you need high definition content ingested in your broadcast system and most importantly you need a high definition stream to output the HD quality you wish to broadcast.
When subscribing to an HD streaming service consider the following;
- The amount of bitrate you can output at once.
- The amount of traffic your stream can handle.
- The protocols your stream allows.
These factors affect your broadcast and also the way your viewers access it.
Looking for a streaming solution that is HD, accessible by any device and affordable?
Visit us at tehillamedia.com/streaming
- Recommended Audio Streaming Software for Your Radio Station - May 1, 2020
- Benefits of Internet Radio - April 18, 2020
- HD Streaming - March 24, 2020